2023年4月28日 星期五

莎士比亞寫的詩:

 莎士比亞寫的詩:

Two loves I have of comfort and despair,

兩個愛人像精靈般把我誘惑,


Which like two spirits do suggest me still:

一個叫安慰,另外一個叫絕望:


The better angel is a man right fair,

善的天使是個男子,豐姿綽約;


The worser spirit a woman colour’d ill.

惡的幽靈是個女人,其貌不揚。


To win me soon to hell, my female evil

為了促使我早進地獄,那女鬼


Tempteth my better angel from my side,

引誘我的善精靈硬把我拋開,


And would corrupt my saint to be a devil,

還要把他迷惑,使淪落為妖魅,


Wooing his purity with her foul pride.

用骯臟的驕傲追求純潔的愛。


And whether that my angel be turn’d fiend

我的天使是否已變成了惡魔,


Suspect I may, but not directly tell;

我無法一下子確定,只能猜疑;


But being both from me, both to each friend,

但兩個都把我扔下,互相結合,


I guess one angel in another’s hell:

一個想必進了另一個的地獄。


Yet this shall I ne’er know, but live in doubt,

可是這一點我永遠無法猜透,


Till my bad angel fire my good one out.

除非是惡的天使把善的攆走。

一個想必進了另一個的地獄。


Yet this shall I ne’er know, but live in doubt,

可是這一點我永遠無法猜透,


Till my bad angel fire my good one out.

除非是惡的天使把善的攆走。


沒有留言:

張貼留言